С.-Петербургь НиколаевскнІ Мость
St. Pétersbourg Pont Nicolaus
Edition “Richard”, St.-Petersbourg. No. 41892
Nikolaevsky Bridge (Annunciation Bridge), St Petersburg.
Postmarked 1965 but St Petersburg was renamed Petrograd in 1914 and from Metro Postcard, publisher was in operation from 1903-1917
(Cyrillic didn’t copy very well. It might vary depending on font used.)
Series of postcards of “Cunard White Star R.M.S. ‘Aquitania'”.
Cards are undated by the company name “Cunard White Star” was in use from 1934-1949. They are most likely pre-World War II, as the ship was put to other uses after the start of the war, so 1930-39 seems a likely date.
(More images including interior on Historic England Archive.